MTI IT Infrastructure: Overview
MTI, acting as an integrator, delivers a range of solutions that enable customers to implement the most suitable infrastructure according to their own business needs. MTI will assess the customer’s current investment and will propose a design to utilise what is already in place.
MTI’s IT infrastructure solutions are based on the leading network technologies, storage platforms, servers, desktops – all delivered with vast knowledge and experience.
MTI’s Infrastructure capabilities include the following:
- Addressed Storage (CAS)
- Application and deployment (P2V)
- Cabling design and implementation
- Consolidation and data migration
- Design and build of Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attach Storage (NAS) and Content Addressed Storage (CAS)
- Design and build of Local Area Networks (LAN) supporting best in class protocols, FC, FCoE, IP and iSCI
- Implementations of desktops, servers and virtualisation
- Wide Area Network (WAN) implementation and optimisation (WAFS)
IT Infrastructure: Challenges & Issues
MTI’s customers are all managing rapid change in terms of business and technology requirements. The global economic situation which businesses face means IT Infrastructure solutions have to address more. All the historic scalability and performance issues must be considered, coupled with managing costs and employee productivity. MTI works with the best-of- breed Infrastructure technologists to assess, design, implement and maintain solutions to assist with these IT pressures and user requirements. MTI delivers the following benefits to customers facing increasing infrastructure demands:
- Class leading hardware and networking products
- Lower TCO and cost savings
- Lower bandwidth requirement and utilisation
- The design and implementation of solutions that are resource efficient on both staff and technology
IT Infrastructure: Expertise
MTI’s core expertise is based upon its manufacturing heritage and over 25 years of operating in the infrastructure and technology industry. Over this period of time, MTI has developed the relevant certifications and expertise to offer the design; implementation and servicing of class IT Infrastructure solutions with key technology partners. MTI’s Infrastructure practice is built on the following capabilities:
- 24x7x52 customer focus and service
- Close relationships with our chosen key partners
- Industry best practice
- PRINCE2 project management
- Specialist in-house expertise and knowledge
These skills, knowledge bases and work practices enable MTI to understand a customer’s business and IT requirement. This then allows a successful design, implementation, test, service and maintenance/support of any solution on a 24x7x52 basis.
IT Infrastructure: Key Partners
Strong partnerships with leading infrastructure technology innovators allows MTI to deliver unified solutions that enhance the storage and related solutions it already delivers throughout EMEA. The combination of partners that MTI works with ensures world class tailored solutions are designed to meet a customer’s requirements and is the best fit as possible for those requirements.
MTI is proud to deliver its IT Infrastructure solutions in partnership with Brocade, Cisco and Riverbed.
You may also be interested in Business Continuity, Data Storage Solutions, Backup and Recovery and Virtualisation.