VMware Health Check
A VMware Health Check assesses your core VMware infrastructure and its alignment with VMware best practices.
Why implement a VMware Health Check?
The primary objective of a VMware Health Check is to conduct a standardised assessment of the implementation of VMware technology within your environment. This health check provides recommended changes to configuration and/or usage according to VMware best practices and a checklist of assessment activities performed.
Why choose MTI?
MTI will walk you through the full assessment and understand the needs of your organisation. Prior to the health check, we will conduct a whiteboard discussion and knowledge transfer to:
- Better understand your organisational and operational environment
- Clarify understanding of VMware component requirements and behaviour
- Clarify changes to configuration and usage based on VMware best practices
Benefits of a VMware Health Check
- Optimise VMware estate
- Maximise resource utilisation and efficiency
- Mitigate risks by leveraging proven best practices
- Guidance on current best practices for configuring and managing VMware
For details on the service itself, the key considerations and other key features, see the Service Details page.