MTI Managed Network Services: Overview
With MTI, organisations can more effectively ensure optimal performance and end-user satisfaction. By reducing costs, streamlining administration, and optimising IT infrastructure, MTI represents a strategic partner that can help close the gap between business line requirements and IT delivery. MTI offers these network analysis services as part of our mananged network services:
- Network topology creation. MTI can provide an extensive and current topology delivering intuitive, visual diagrams of your entire IP network, including layer 2 and 3 traffic.
- Advanced root-cause analysis. We can provide sophisticated root-cause analysis capabilities that enable fast detection of the source of a network issue, and that eliminate the false alarms that may otherwise result from devices “downstream” from a downed system.
- Comprehensive network coverage. We can analyse access and response times for all network devices, applications, and service ports - anything that can affect service quality.
- Sophisticated reporting. MTI makes it easy to leverage the monitoring data gathered to deliver valuable and timely insights, featuring flexible graphical dashboards and performance and SLA reporting. We can provide the online dashboards and intuitive reports that provide realtime visibility of all vital performance metrics.
- Proactive alerts and 24x7 coverage. With dedicated experts and sophisticated analysis tools that feature automated alerting and escalation, we can provide 24x7 network monitoring coverage - so your business can ensure its network is up and optimised around the clock.
MTI can analyse these network elements, devices, and protocols:
- Switches, Routers, Hubs, voice Infrastructures, Security appliances, Wireless and general networking equipment
- Applications, Printers, Gateways
- Interface traffic, Syslog
- Networking and application connectivity to TCP-based services, including Telnet and HTTP
- Protocols and services, including DHCP, DNS, ICMP, FTP, HTTP, SNA, UDP, TCP and SNMP
MTI Managed Network Services: Key Benefits
MTI can help your administrators identify and address a host of issues:
- Fix broken network and application connectivity issues
- Reduce excessive network latency
- Address network device degradation and failure
- Notification of network interface degradation or failure
- Improve bandwidth utilisation performance
Streamline administration and troubleshooting
MTI can assist with automation and streamlining of administration. By doing so your staff save time and therefore your organisation saves money. In addition by offloading analysis tasks from internal resources, you can ensure your staff are focused on more strategic business orientated initiatives, it's clear why managed network services are a cost effective solution.
Improve availability and performance
By providing proactive analysis, we can help your business prevent downtime and boost performance.
Maximise infrastructure investments
Get the visibility you need to understand performance trends, reduce over provisioning, and fully leverage existing resources.
To find out more about Managed Network Services please contact us.