MTI Managed Services for Backup & Recovery: Overview
With MTI, organisations can more effectively ensure optimal backup and recovery performance and end-user satisfaction. By reducing costs, streamlining administration, and optimising backup and recovery operations, MTI represents a strategic partner that can help close the gap between business line requirements and IT delivery. MTI offers these backup and recovery analysis services:
- SLA and regulatory-based analysing and compliance reporting. We can map backup & recovery performance data into SLA definitions, track against these metrics, and present this information via intuitive SLA compliance and regulatory reports.
- Alert escalation and flexible notification options. Dependant on a broad range of criteria and severity we can configure alerts to be automatically generated. We will deliver alerts whenever thresholds are breached. We can have these alerts delivered to our staff, your team, or both—with complete granularity as to who receives which types of alerts and when.
- Historical performance reporting. We can provide long-term archival and reporting of backup & recovery performance data. This level of visibility is essential for proactive capacity planning and pre-emptive problem resolution.
- Report generation. We can have a broad range of standard reports available for you in minutes.
- Real-time dashboards. We can provide dashboards that offer intuitive, at-a-glance views of the real-time status of all backup & recovery environments being monitored—and make those views available to executive management and administrators.
MTI can provide managed services tailored to your needs:
- We can do basic, up/down analysis, analysing availability and performance, preemptive mitigation, capacity planning, and much more.
- Support. Whether you simply want us to provide alerts if a system goes down, or if you want us to handle all backup & recovery administration, from analysis to remediation, we have the tools and expertise required.
- Schedules. We can provide analysis around the clock.
- Capacity and complexity. We can scale our services to your requirements whether you need us to analyse a small or large multi site backup & recovery environment.
- Backup Application Support. We offer analysis, alerting and reporting coverage for EMC Networker, Symantec Netbackup and IBM Tivoli Storage Manager.
MTI Managed Services for Backup & Recovery: Key Benefits
Streamline administration and troubleshooting
We can help automate and streamline backup analysis and administration, so your staff save time and so your organisation saves money. In addition, by offloading backup and recovery analysing tasks from internal resources, you can ensure your staff are focused on more strategic business orientated initiatives.
Improve availability and performance
By providing proactive analysis, we can help your business boost performance by reducing backup windows and preventing them from overrunning into business hours.
Maximise infrastructure investments
Get the visibility you need to understand performance trends, reduce over provisioning, and fully leverage existing resources.