Facts about MTI FY13
- MTI celebrates its 25th Anniversary Year FY13
- Over 6,634 consulting days spent in FY13 delivering client and partner projects
- Customer Satisfaction Excellence – average score of 98%
- Customer Retention rate over 98%
- Over 99% of 13,436 helpdesk tickets addressed within SLA response times
- Average Response Time for Managed Services Calls less than 5 minutes
- Average Response Time for Maintenance & Support Calls:
- UK less than 11 minutes
- Germany less than 13 minutes
- France less than 14 minutes
- Over 200+ Net New Customers
Awards & Accreditations
- MTI holds the Queen’s Royal Warrant for Data Security Products & Services
- Crest and Check Certified
- For over 10 years MTI has maintained the highest EMC Accreditation: Velocity² Signature Solution Centre Partner
- For over 15 years MTI has maintained the highest Websense Platinum Partner status
- Awarded EMC EMEA Solutions Partner of the Year
- Awarded EMC EMEA VSPEX Partner of the Year
- Awarded Cisco Data Centre Partner of the Year - Scotland
- Successfully maintained ISO Accreditations: ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO17025 & achieved ISO27001
- Our Primary Datacentres & Co-Locations offer IL3 as standard with options of IL4
- MTI Network Operations Centre (NOC) became MTI Secure Operations Centre (SOC) operational 24 x 7 x 365
TRUSTED EXPERTS IN MANAGING DATA SECURELY
MTI provide holistic, tailored solutions & services across our Datacentre, Security & Managed Services Practices, all supported through our professional services. Our consultants and specialists work collaboratively as a team to leverage the expertise we have acquired as market leaders and trusted experts to provide guidance on ways to streamline IT solutions and services to ensure our clients’ data is secure, managed and always available – whether in the corporate datacentre (private cloud), in a hosted environment or a hybrid service model.
We aim to develop a partnership that will become a recognised asset, providing support and guidance through the myriad of choice available in the market today, to ensure the right strategic decisions and investments are made.
VALUE THROUGH PEOPLE, SOLUTIONS & SERVICES
Our people make us different. Our highly skilled and experienced teams deliver value, and share best practice to achieve client & partners objectives and exceed expectations. Excellence of client and partner care is of paramount importance. We will always do the right thing by our clients, our partners, our people and the wider social community by going the extra mile. Find out more here.
At MTI, our committed, highly motivated people care about the relationships we build, ultimately becoming a valuable extension to our clients. We believe this is the primary reason our clients and partners would recommend MTI. We work hard, but we don't take ourselves too seriously and we have fun, as we enjoy what we do. We aim for every aspect of working with us to be a positive experience that makes a difference.
MTI Group returned in excess of $100m turnover for FY13. For the 8th year in succession we have delivered double digit growth, along with healthy bottom line. We continue to adopt a sensible approach towards financing our business, with strong financial standing and reserves, plus significant US equity funding, to enable reinvestment and deliver profitable growth year on year. Our financial record of profitable growth is one we are proud of maintaining during one of the most challenging recessions of all time.
As we enter FY14, following another strong year of steady, profitable growth, we expect to demonstrate continued evolution of our business with rapid expansion of our managed, professional and consulting services portfolio, which will support the next phase of growth. We also plan top line growth in our Infrastructure practice and to double the size of our Premier Security practice. We continue to build and invest in our team to support this next phase of growth, through stronger, deeper and broader relationships with our existing clients and partners in existing market sectors, as well as establishing MTI in new market areas. We continue to be acquisitive in the market. The Management Team aspire to double the size of the organisation over the next three years, to become a formidable force and recognised brand in the Industry.